Thursday, January 29, 2015

Group 91 Five Panel Discussion Explores Homeownership


Group 91.Five, KJZZ's young professionals will host "What I Wish I Knew About The Challenges Of Home Ownership" February 20, 6-7:30 p.m. at the Conference Center at Rio Salado College.

The event is the next installment in the group's recurring What I Wish I Knew... panel discussion series.
What I Wish I Knew About The Challenges Of Home Ownership brings together experts in real estate, urban living and community planning to explore home ownership and a variety of home buying decisions. 

Potential topics include financial and lifestyle considerations, current trends in urban and suburban living and changing attitudes toward homeownership.

What I Wish I Knew...
About The Challenges of Homeownership
Friday, February 20, 6-7:30 p.m. 
Conference Center at Rio Salado College
2323 W. 14th Street
Tempe, AZ 85281

Moderator
KJZZ's Mark Brodie

Panelists
Mike Orr, ASU Director of the Center for Real Estate Theory and Practice 
Suzanne Walden-Wells, Eastmark Director of Community Life
Mike Davis, CEO, The DAVIS Experience


###

About What I Wish I Knew...
The What I Wish I Knew...discussion series strives to offer a well rounded conversation that takes our chosen topic a little deeper than what one might find in a Google search. The discussions offer expert advice with the benefit of hindsight to an actively engaged audience of young professionals.

About Group 91.Five
Group 91.Five connects young professionals throughout Arizona who share a passion for fact-based journalism, in-depth reporting and lifelong learning. Group 91.Five members recognize the value of public radio and the impact it can have on the community. Group 91.Five supports KJZZ through in-person and online activities including volunteer service opportunities, local networking events and community awareness initiatives.